The Legend´s End: Day 17

First, I added many new details to my level. Most of them were already part of the UDK. Thus, the level now looks clearly better.

Now I had to assign materials to the enemy. I used mainly materials from the UDK. Finally, I grouped the model with a particle effect and a light.

 

Advertisements
  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: